tabs

Thursday, June 6, 2013

pining for a paddleboard

I really want this...


last summer, while interning in california, I fell in love with paddleboard yoga. I'm terrible at yoga (remember touching my toes is an accomplishment), and never do it, but it's SO much more fun on a paddleboard. And surprisingly very relaxing.

I'm envisioning catching the sunrise over this view...

I'm not even positive that's the direction where the sun comes up since I prefer sunsets and evening hours, but the prospect of beginning a day with yoga on the water before all the boats get out there might just get me up to see it.

It would require a whole lot of paddling to get to here, so an all around amazing workout. Now I've just got to justify a paycheck for a paddleboard...why must grown up toys be so dang pricey?!




post signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment